Coordinated Care Focused on You
Illness, disability and age-related medical conditions can affect a person beyond his or her physical health. Our medical social worker can accurately assess the social, emotional, and economic factors affecting our patients and the families, and provide counseling and community resources that can improve quality of life throughout the care journey.
Advanced Home Health Care’s social worker works closely with healthcare providers to create a life plan that will best serve each client. Our social work services include:
- Coordination of care and services
- Advocating for our clients and their families
- Assistance in obtaining needed medications, food, shelter, equipment, transportation and care
- Counseling for clients with depression and/or anxiety
- Assistance with strengthening a client’s support system
- Assistance with improving a patient’s adjustment to a medical condition
- Client and caregiver education
If you have a loved one or a client who could benefit from our medical social work services in Kahoka, MO, Burlington, Keokuk, or anywhere in the Iowa counties of Des Moines, Lee, Henry, Louisa and Van Buren, please feel free to contact us to learn more.