Home Care Services
Helping You Take Charge of Your Health
The Advanced Home Health Care team offers a wide array of medical home health, non-medical private duty, VA, EEOICP and Medicaid in-home care services. We provide home health aides and LPNs for shift work in clients’ homes, offer respite care to help give family caregivers a much-needed break, and much more.
Our professional nurses, therapists and caregivers provide our clients with a variety of Burlington home care services, and in-home assistance in the counties of Des Moines, Lee, Henry, Louisa and Van Buren to cover every need, including:
- Our skilled nursing services cover a wide range of medical needs, right in the comfort of home. This includes hospital-to-home transitional care, IV therapy, catheter care, pain management, tube feedings, lab draws, pediatric care, and much more.
- Our in-home occupational, physical, and speech therapists help with setting and achieving goals, improving strength and mobility, and enhancing independence.
- Our occupational therapists provide training on self-feeding, dressing, bathing, and other daily activities of living, as well as helping with increasing endurance, coordination, range of motion, and more.
- Our physical therapists can help with fall prevention exercises and other exercise programs, performing home safety assessments, mobility training, instruction on the proper use of assistive devices, and more.
- Speech therapy benefits those with swallowing, speaking, or auditory comprehension difficulties, as well as cognitive and memory decline and much more.
- Our professional social worker is a crucial component in our holistic approach to care, helping with care and service coordination, advocacy, counseling, education, and more.
- Respite care is vitally important for family caregivers, allowing for routine breaks from care from a fully trained, experienced, and screened care professional.
- Family members can leave the household chores to us and simply focus on spending quality time together. Our caregivers are on hand to help with light housekeeping, laundry, meals, shopping, transportation, and more.
- Meeting personal hygiene needs, such as baths, showers, getting dressed, etc., is sometimes uncomfortable for family caregivers. Our personal care services address these needs with respect and dignity by our extensively trained and experienced caregivers.
Our goal is to provide the quality care you expect in the environment you choose – your home. We offer the services of RNs, LPNs and home health aides up to 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
For more information about our Burlington home care services that are available throughout Southeast Iowa in the counties of Des Moines, Lee, Henry, Louisa and Van Buren, please call us any time at 800.791.7785 or fill out our contact form.