Caring for People, Not Conditions
Recovering from an injury, surgery or illness often requires skilled nursing services at home to help patients heal, improve conditions or prevent a current condition from worsening so that patients can feel better and function more independently.
At Advanced Home Health Care, when it comes to our skilled nursing care at home, we strongly believe in helping clients develop a “life plan” to ensure we’re caring for the person, not the condition. Our “life plans” provide a more holistic approach to the care we provide our clients and their families, offering not only the essential care, but choices and education regarding their overall health care plan as well.
Advanced Home Health Care offers a wide variety of skilled home nursing services, provided by highly experienced registered nurses. Our skilled in-home nursing services include:
- Skilled care evaluations
- Pre- and post-operative care at home
- Catheter care/change/continence management
- Diabetic home care
- Patient and caregiver education
- Home fall prevention/safety training
- Pediatric home care
- Lab draws at home
- Wound care/dressing changes at home
- Tube feeding, G-tube care and teaching
- Pain management
- Cardio/pulmonary care
- Medication management and administration/injections
- IV therapy management and patient instruction; central line and infusion port
- Other home services as needed
At Advanced Home Health Care, we understand that treating and educating the person is far more important and effective than just treating the condition. That’s why our focus is always on how we can help our clients live life to the fullest regardless of age or condition. For more information about our home nursing services and the areas we serve, contact our team today!