Empowering You to Live Well With In-Home Physical Therapy and Rehab Services
Advanced Home Health Care provides seniors with outpatient PT, OT, and ST rehabilitation services in Burlington, Iowa and the surrounding communities, right in the comfort of home. Our home therapy services are designed to enhance clients’ independence and help them recover from surgery or injury as quickly as possible. Our physical, occupational and speech therapists work closely with you or your loved one and the physician to develop a plan of care that allows you to set and achieve the goals that matter most to you. You will receive instruction and training to help you improve and achieve the highest level of independent function.
What Is In-Home Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy?
Also known as in-house PT, OT, and ST, these services are provided to individuals who are recovering from health problems such as:
- Hip or knee replacement
- Broken bones, such as from a fall
- Muscle strain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
- Traumatic brain injury
- Speech or swallowing difficulties
- And many others
The prescribing doctor will order PT, OT, or ST services to help an individual maximize independence, aid in recovery and rehabilitation, boost muscle strength and balance, and more.
Often when someone needs these types of services, leaving the home is difficult and cumbersome. Being able to receive care at home eases the stress and strain of an already difficult situation, while providing the same benefits as in a clinical setting.
What Kinds of Services Are Included in Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy?
Our in-home therapy services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Training for activities of daily living (eating, bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Training to increase range of motion, coordination and endurance
- Facilitation of oral motor skills
- Physical Therapy
- Mobility training
- Exercise to increase strength, range of motion and endurance
- Balance exercise and training to address safety prevent falls
- Home exercise programs
- Home safety evaluations
- Instruction on use of adaptive equipment
- Speech Therapy
- Auditory comprehension, expression, writing/reading skills and speech intelligibility exercises
- Cognition and memory exercises
- Treatment of swallowing issues
What Payment Options Are Available?
As a Medicare and Medicaid certified home health care provider, we’re pleased to accept a variety of payment options to cover the cost for the in-home rehabilitation services you need. See our Payment Options page for the full listing of payment options.
Our licensed professionals work closely with you or your loved one to help set and reach personal goals, improve strength and mobility and live more independently. Contact us to learn more about our in-home rehabilitation services in Fort Madison, Mt. Pleasant, Keokuk, Mediapolis, Burlington, and the surrounding areas.